Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All Carla All the Time

It’s been Bee Zee around here this fall so have had no time to indulge my enduring girlcrush on Carla Bruni. Didn’t even catch a single picture of her and Michelle in Pittsburgh. But my days of Carla deprivation are officially over : I can now keep up with her comings and goings thanks to her new website (launched yesterday). She already has a site dedicated to her singing career-- this one covers her activities as France’s first lady, AIDS activism and her foundation which (according to the new site) is focused on bringing access to the arts to low income kids.

Surprisingly, the new site made it to the top of the leftwing Libération website, where reader comments ranged from indifferent to mildly disgusted. The lefties are so over her over there. I’m no fan of Sarko and would love to hate her myself but just can’t break the spell.

No comments: